Job Number: BM353379330
Do you enjoy providing a great customer experience? Do you have an IT background? Do you enjoy helping customers in troubleshooting and resolving problems? We have an immediate need for a Service Desk Technician to help a client with an ongoing project. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier 1 service desk support through tickets, chat, email, and/or phone.
- Process new user account request and account password administration.
- Monitor customer problems to ensure the satisfactory service/resolution is being provided.
- Processes requests for Installations, Moves, Adds, and Changes.
- Understand the user’s expectations and provide IT support to resolve the customer issue.
- Must already have or be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Clearance with the Department of Justice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 3+ years of applicable work experience.
- 2-3 years of prior Service Desk experience.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and adapt to changing work requirements.
- Experience with active directory and identify management systems, fulfilling user account request and troubleshooting, mobile phone activations and providing hardware/software.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.