Job Number: BM837947526
Do you have experience working as a Security Analyst? Do you have a Cryptographic Validation Program Certification? Are you able to multi-task and have great time management? Are you located in Columbia, MD and able to go onsite? We are seeking a Security Analyst IV with one of our clients!
- Designing, developing, and/or recommends integrated security systems and controlled solutions to ensure confidential/proprietary data and systems are protected.
- Construct and validate secure systems, physical controls, and test security and systems protocols to detect security weakness.
- Establish a plan to meet the assessments objective goals.
- Work on complex problems where the client’s data requires evaluation of various factors.
- 2- 4 years of experience and BS degree.
- Cryptographic Validation Program (CVP) Certification
- Experience with debugging (Android debug bridge (adb), WinDBG, Visual Studios, etc)
- Experience with statistical analysis of entropy sources.
- Experience with programming languages ( C, C++, Python or Java).
- Understanding of security protocols and their design (SSH, IPsec, TLS etc)
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.