Job Number: BM797282131
The Operations Manager is a hands on management role, responsible for daily interactions with the production staff in our Tampa Office. Must be able to roll up your sleeves and help when necessary. Must learn every step of the process to be able to assist and provide feedback. Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance. Travel within US will be required. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to run the day to day operations in our Alexandria VA Office, having direct line responsibility for all operational and production teams, ensuring the establishment, standardization and execution of all projects being lead out of the VA office. This includes all operational work plans, schedules, production and associated metrics.
- Management oversight for all operational service areas, including digitization and document conversion, production, records management, warehouse and logistics, and facilities management.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures and processes to ensure on time, on budget, and quality work products to meeting and exceed customer expectations.
- Checks master schedule and work orders, establishes priorities, and changes schedule according to projects, work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, materials, machines, and equipment.
- Arranges schedules and regulates flow of work within or between organizational units or businesses.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for each function and modify SOP’s as necessary based on client requirements.
- 5+ years of management experience, running operational teams and service teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- Must be able to maintain and obtain a security clearance.
- Industry experience in data management, records management, document conversion service or other IT services.
- Leadership experience, managing multiple production teams, supporting varied customer environments, hiring, maintaining and growing a highly productive operations team.