Job Category: Office & Administrative
Job Number: 201021
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our growing team!
If you enjoy talking to people and matching them up with new job opportunities, this could be the position for you!
Junior Recruiter responsibilities include posting jobs ads, doing initial screenings and scheduling interviews. You’ ll assist other recruiters, hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, you’ ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open positions.
If you’ re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’ d like to meet you.
- Post job ads on professional sites, job boards and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Participate in recruiting events
- Promote a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple job orders
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Positive, customer-service oriented attitude
- Bachelors in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field