Job Number: BM84117833
Do you enjoy providing a great customer experience? Do you have experience in basic IT support? Are you located in Albany, NY and able to go onsite? We have an immediate need for a Help Desk Technician to help a client with an ongoing project. Job Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from customers & assist in answering their questions.
- Enter information into computer applications & track helpdesk calls, networking, and system problems.
- Troubleshoot for Windows 10 and some legacy Windows 7 including running in-depth diagnostics.
- Identify, research, and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Knowledge of hardware support of PCs/Laptop and installing replacement hardware or upgrading hardware.
- Knowledge of Hardware/Software equipment such as scanners, copiers, printers, monitors and other peripherals.
- Must be able to commute and go onsite in Albany, NY
- High school diploma or GED
- Understanding of computers and familiar with helpdesk protocols.
- Knowledge of systems software and hardware.
- Ability to install and deploy Windows based computers.
- Knowledge of Internet explorer, Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.