Job Number: BM884839131
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties in our Alexandria, VA office. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview process. Your role, also involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics. Job Responsibilities:
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc.
- 1 year experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Associates degree
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills