Job Number: BM533607397
Do you have prior experience scanning and digitizing documents into the system? Do you have an active Secret Clearance? Are you able to make the commute to Warner Robins, GA? You may be a fit with one of our clients! Job Responsibilities:
- Operate high-speed copier/duplicating equipment, to include retrieving digital input, collating, stapling, reduction, enlargement, and proper sequence of output.
- Prepare and troubleshoot various file formats and change to PDF print-ready status.
- Responsible for insuring that all work produced is in accordance with the job ticket and customer’s quality expectations.
- Review all job orders and printing requests for job specifications.
- Document preparation, involving the removing of staples, clips, bindings, and fixing dog-eared pages.
- Scan various size pages at a resolution of 300 DPI or greater using various profile settings established for specific document types (photos, halftones, b/w, color, etc.).
- Maintain records of work completed, ensure production units are recorded for billing, and notify designated customer representative(s) of job completion.
- Perform administrative taskings related to inputting data to spreadsheets, e-mail correspondence, and production reporting as needed.
- Set up, adjust, and operate bindery equipment to perform repetitive stapling, drilling, folding, punching, padding, plastic binding, thermal binding, wrapping, and hand collating operations.
- Follow all established safety/security procedures and maintain a clean work environment.
- **Must have an active Secret Government Clearance**
- High school diploma
- Experience with scanning and digitizing documents.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Knowledge of machine operations from low to high volume speeds.
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude, and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow directives and handle physical demands.