Job Number: BM195043627
The Document Remediation Specialist is responsible for providing document support to clients. As a Document Specialist you will convert and format documents to be readable by assistive technology devices. The ideal candidates will enjoy learning new technologies, working collaboratively, and finding solutions to unique challenges. Able to make the commute to Tampa, FL. and able to work Monday - Friday from 730am-4pm. We are willing to train you!
- Perform Document Evaluation, Image Correction, and Remediation (includes Microsoft Office, and Adobe PDF File Types).
- Prepping, scanning, indexing documents
- Edit documents using Adobe and MS Word software
- Applies appropriate tags to documents for accessibility
- Maintains visual attributes of the original documents after remediation
- Create accessible PDF forms
- Input data from digital formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Production based position (must meet quota)
- Passionate or interests in in learning about accessibility, and creating accessible information.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft office software (Particularly Word)
- Strong English grammar, spelling, and writing skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experiencing using Adobe Acrobat (Preferred)