Job Number: JD719903414
Do you have customer service experience in a healthcare or public health related field? Looking to have a rewarding work-from-home position? This could be the perfect position for you! We are hiring for an upcoming training class starting this month!
This position will be responsible for taking incoming calls from the public to assist with vaccine scheduling and providing answers to inquiries.
Pay Rate: $20.88/hour
· Maintain a current understanding of all procedures in order to provide well-informed responses to incoming inquiries
· Maintain strict privacy and confidentiality
· Utilize databases and written materials to look up and provide information to telephone inquiries
· Maintain appropriate documentation of phone inquiries
· 6+ months of experience in healthcare or public health related field
- · Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to effectively work within established deadlines
· Proven ability to work in a team environment
· High School Diploma or GED
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.