Job Number: BM86839109
Do you have experience working in a call center environment? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Are you fluent in Spanish and in English? Are you located in New York City and able to go onsite? You may be a fit with one of clients! Job Responsibilities:
- Responds to enrollment service calls and helps respond to any questions on the phone.
- Review client’s health care needs and assist clients in choosing a health plan. Educate clients on managed care.
- Educate clients in enrolling and disenrollment forms.
- Review enrollment forms are complete and accurate.
- Process enrollment and disenrollment forms.
- May send emails to clients for follow-up.
- High school diploma or college degree is required.
- 1+ years in customer service experience or call center environment.
- Written and oral fluency in both English and Spanish.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM.