Job Number: BM5311536109
Are you a US Citizen? Do you have excellent customer service representative experience? Are you fluent in Korean and English? Are you able to make the commute to Manhattan, NY? You may be a fit with one of our clients! Job Responsibilities:
- Responds to enrollment service calls and helps respond to any questions on the phone.
- Review client’s health care needs and assist clients in choosing a health plan.
- Educate clients in enrolling, disenrollment forms, and managed care.
- Review enrollment forms are complete and accurate.
- Process enrollment and disenrollment forms.
- May send emails to clients for follow-up.
- High school diploma or college degree is required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- 1+ years in customer service experience or call center environment.
- Written and oral fluency in both Korean and English.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM.